In your application to be a mentee please outline what you hope to gain from being mentored; what the benefits will be for you of engaging in the program; a risk assessment and mitigation plan for your idea, and the days of the week you would be available. It is optional to provide a project idea for your practice
Please submit your application via email to:
email@example.com attn. Elizabeth Kennedy Project Manager
Please include a cover letter that addresses the mentee application criteria.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Work in primary care/general practice, in a patient facing role (e.g., GPs, GP Registrars, Practice Managers, Practice nurses, cultural mentors, Aboriginal Health Workers, non-clinical staff, medical students, and pre-vocational doctors)
- Preference will be given to applicants working within the TROPHI region (Knox, Maroondah, Yarra Ranges)
- Express an interest in and commitment to engage in the requirements of the mentor program
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Feasibility / potential impact of translation
- Support from practice team to enable success
- Commitment to engage in the mentoring program
- Agree to share findings with the TROPHI program.
Please down the criteria to address below and email your responses to trophi.racgp.org.auCriteria to address