Do you want to:
- Work closely with a mentor to achieve your goals, share experiences, and develop insights?
- Discuss how you can use research to make a difference in your practice?
- Become more involved in research?
- Foster your enthusiasm and passion for improving patient outcomes through research translation?
- The TROPHI mentoring program is an exciting opportunity aiming to increase knowledge and confidence in the areas of research translation skills, education, or academic practice career planning by being connected with an experienced mentor.
- Mentorship opportunities can be arranged to fit individual needs.
To apply to be a TROPHI mentee you should:
- have a desire to engage with either a GP, an allied health professional in primary care or an experienced practice manager with research translation experience (mentor).
- be working as a GP, general practice staff member or other primary health care worker.
- work in the outer eastern Melbourne city councils of Knox, Maroondah, and shire Yarra Ranges.
If your application is successful, you will:
- be matched with a mentor with careful consideration given to individual strengths and needs.
- engage in the mentoring program over a 12-month period; including orientation, regular mentor sessions and access to group development sessions.
- receive a once off payment of $500 to support your involvement in the program.